These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) constitute an agreement between you and Compound Leadership Corp a privately incorporated Arizona corporation (“CL Corp”), and govern your use of the website www.compoundleadership.com (the “Website”) and your submission (a “Submission”) of any material, including without limitation, your comments, name, text, photographs, videos and any other content or information, (the “Content”) for use on the Website as set forth below. By using the Website, or making a Submission of any Content to the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. CL Corp reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such additional terms and conditions.
Section A: Allowance of Rights
A.1 By making a Submission of Content, you hereby award to CL Corp, its owners, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and its respective licensees, successors and assigns, the unlimited right and permission to use the Submission or any part thereof, as well as any other information you provide to CL Corp, anywhere in the world, at any time, in any manner, media or venue (whether now known or hereafter devised) and for any lawful purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, for purposes of commerce, merchandising, entertainment, advertising, promotion or trade in promoting and publicizing the Website, CL Corp, and its products and services.
A.2 CL Corp shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Submission in any manner for any purpose that CL Corp deems necessary or desirable, and you irrevocably waive any and all so-called moral rights you may have in the Submission and you agree that you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, editing, morphing, distortion, illusionary effect, faulty reproduction, fictionalization, or use in any composite form of the Submission.
Section B: Removal of Content
B.1 CL Corp shall have no obligation (express or implied) to post or otherwise use your Submission and CL Corp may at any time remove your Submission at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
B.2 In addition, CL Corp shall have the right to prevent any person from using this Website at CL Corp’s sole discretion.
Section C. Assurances and Warranties
C.1 You signify and license to CL Corp as follows:
- C.1.1 You are eighteen (13) years of age or older;
- C.1.2 You have fully complied with all rules, terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions;
- C.1.3 The statements you make, material or stories you tell in the Submission as well as any other information you provide to CL Corp are true and correct;
- C.1.4 You have secured all rights from all other persons who appear in the Submission necessary to allow you to grant to CL Corp all rights of such other persons in the Submission;
- C.1.5 You are the owner of all rights in the Submission, the Submission is completely original and was created solely by you, and the Submission does not incorporate any material that is owned by anyone other than you, or, if you have included any third-party materials (including, for example and without limitation, any photography, artwork, text, copy, trademarks or logos owned by anyone other than you) in your Submission, you have secured all rights in the third-party materials necessary to allow you to grant to CL Corp the rights in the third-party materials as detailed in the paragraph above, captioned “Allowance of Rights”;
- C.1.6In addition, the Submission does not contain any content:
- (a) That is defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, racist, sexist, homophobic, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable;
- (b) That promotes hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- (c) That is derogatory to members of a particular race, nationality, sex, sexual orientation or religion;
- (d) That promotes illegal activity;
Section D. User Submitted Copy
D.1 You understand and agree that when using the Website, you may be exposed to content posted or submitted by users (collectively, “User Submitted Copy”), and that CL Corp is not in any manner responsible for the User Submitted Copy, and that CL Corp does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submitted Copy, and that CL Corp cannot assure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable User Submitted Copy will not appear on the Website.
D.2 You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to access and view User Submitted Copy on the Website, CL Corp is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any User Submitted Copy or activities of users on the Website.
D.3 Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that the information, materials and opinions expressed or included in any User Submitted Copy are not necessarily those of CL Corp or its affiliated or related entities or content providers.
Section E. Indemnification
E.1 You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold CL Corp, its owners, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and its respective licensees, successors and assigns, harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, relating to or arising out of your use of the Website, including, without limitation, any use of your Submission by CL Corp and any breach or alleged breach of any of your warranties, representations or agreements here under.
Section F. General
F.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and CL Corp. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and CL Corp shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
F.2 CL Corp’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
F.3 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.